Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Sneaky Sneaky Child

So this past Saturday we celebrated Katelyn's 2nd birthday with a party at my parent's house. We had a great time but my child's sneaky came out in full force. My daughter has figured out that when you push the lever on the refrigerator, water will come out. Needless to say when she does this, she gets wet and mommy gets upset (because she knows she's not supposed to do that). So on this particular day, she proceeded to push the lever and got a pow pow on her hand. About a minute later, we're still standing in the kitchen when Katelyn starts pushing me out of the room. I knew what was happening, but I let her push me out. As I peeked around the corner, Katelyn was going straight for the fridge. She looks behind her to see if I'm looking (as I duck around the corner so she won't see me). She then pushes the lever on the fridge (though my mom put the lock on so it wouldn't spray water). Can we say Sneaky McSneakerson?!

No comments: