Sunday, March 2, 2008

One of Those Days

I have to share a funny story. One day a couple of weeks ago, I had Katelyn on the potty. That is a miracle in and of itself because the newness of the potty has worn off. She could really care less that it's there now. Anyway, she was going potty and I was so excited! We flushed the pee pee away, rinsed the potty and washed our hands. We went back into the living room and were playing. About 5 minutes later I start to smell the smell. You know what I mean! I go to get Katelyn and realize in all the potty excitement I had forgotten to put a new diaper on. Needless to say, there was no poopy in Katelyn's diaper (since she had no diaper). It was in a nice little pile on my living room floor. Let me tell you what a blessing that was!

Let's just say I learned my lesson. I have not forgotten the diaper again!

No comments: