Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Family Night at Chick-fil-a

We love Chick-fil-a. I could end this right here and that would say it all. We eat there at least once a week. I've even thought about sending a video of Katelyn to the headquarters to use in a commercial or something (do they even do TV commercials). Everytime we pass one she yells at the top of her lungs, "Chick-a-lay!"
Anyway, every Tuesday night is family night where they have fun activities for the kids and of course free ice dream and toppings. Last week was supposed to be the little petting zoo. So, I packed up the girls andwe headed out. Once we got there, they told us the animal people had cancelled (probably because it was yucky outside). They still had sidewalk chalk and a man who drew caricatures. For some reason, sidewalk chalk has become Katelyn's newest facination. She loves it! So needless to say, she had a great time. Dan met us for dinner and we had a wonderful evening. We LOVE Chick-fil-a!
Checking out the news with a new friend
Katelyn decided she was going to deface someone else's masterpiece.
Mommy's portrait of Katelyn (I probably should have had 2 bows).
"Len-a-made!"

2 comments:

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

I miss going with you! Can't believe Katelyn is potty trained! HOW AWESOME!!!! We aren't near that with Noah :(

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I could go to chick-fil-a more often!