Monday, February 7, 2011

Multitude Monday

I have not done real well keeping up with the blogging this past week.  We had our 25th annual Pastor's Conference (I'll talk about that in a later post) and things got crazy!  But, I am back in blogland and ready to go!  So, here's my list for the week:

51.  my hubby being willing to watch the girls so I can go out with some of my sweetest and oldest friends tonight!  Thanks, Babe!
52.  blankets
53.  fuzzy socks
54.  heaters
55.  old sweatshirts that are over 12 years old that are totally broken in and more comfy than almost anything in the world!
56.  warm towels when you get out of the shower (wasn't that sweet of my hubby?!)
57.  putting a towel fresh out of the dryer on my legs as I fold the rest of the laundry (are you guys seeing a pattern here?  I've been so cold lately!)
58.  grilled cheese sandwiches with sharp cheddar cheese!
59.  my free Taylor Swift album
60.  seeing Katelyn get so excited about seeing what today's surprise is on our Valentine's countdown Calender
61.  the joy my kids get from going to check out book a the public library
62.  new free books on my e-reader
63.  reading valentine's books to my girls
64.  Disney World!
65.  Katelyn discovering her love of roller coasters!  She hates It's a Small World, but loves Thunder Mountain!  Go figure!
66.  Watching Caroline see Disney World for the first time and take it all in
67.  Seeing how excited Katelyn got to meet the princesses (Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora)
68.  Watching Caroline eat cotton candy for the first time
69.  that feeling you get when all your laundry is done (not that it happens often, but man, it feels good!)
70.  macaroni and cheese, or Cheez as Caroline calls it
71.  salt.  Have you ever thought about how bland food would be without it?
72.  my insulated Starbucks cup with straw.  I take it everywhere and I love it!
73.  Our new Word of Life preschool daily devotional.  It's perfect for Katelyn and she loves it!  We really have enjoyed doing it with her too.
74.  Disney Family Fun magazine
75.  nap time!!

1 comment:

Jill {Sweet Diva} said...

I love Thunder Mountain, too. My personal favorite....we rode it aobut 10 times last time we were there! ;)