Well to say I haven't been good at keeping up my blog would be rather redundant. I seem to say it a lot! I actually have a lot to talk about, I just have a hard time sitting down and organizing my thoughts. That being said, lets see if I can at least randomly list some the blessings God has shown me in my life. Here goes!
76. The 30 minutes after Dan gets home. The kids no longer say, "Mommy!" Now, it's, "Daddy!" Aaahhhh. Peace!
77. flip flop season is back!
78. Our trip to the beach on Friday afternoon.
79. Watching Katelyn SCREAM when a seagull came anywhere near her (or really even looked her way).
80. Watching Caroline play in the sand with an old Starbucks cup. She was having a blast!
81. Watching Katelyn and Caroline get excited about climbing and playing on the big painted jaguar and sea turtle in front of Sticky Fingers at the beach. Oh to be a kid again!
82. Someone walking by and offering to take a picture of our whole family in front of said turtle. We don't have many of all of us together!
83. Relaxing Saturday mornings at home!
84. Watching Katelyn riding her bike. There is something about a kid in a bike helmet that is so cute!
85. Pushing Caroline on her scooter around the block then realizing I'm wearing my slippers!
86. Thankful my "block" is small!
87. Coming home and seeing the chalk art a la Katelyn and Caroline on our driveway. :)
88. Celebrating Katelyn's 4 1/2 birthday and hearing her emphasize to people she is now 4 1/2! That 1/2 is important!
89. Listening to Katelyn talk to Daddy on the phone when he is away on a middle school function. She always tells him she misses him and she loves him. It is so sweet!
90. Listening to Caroline babble and blow kisses to her Daddy on the phone. She used to not want to even listen to him talk. Now she'll talk back some!
91. Getting to sit in my sister-in-love's Sunday School class on Sunday! I miss serving with her. She is a GREAT teacher!
92. Having a date night with my hubby!
93. Eating one of the best steaks of my life at Bonefish Grill on said date night.
94. My parents taking the girls for the night so we could go on said date night.
95. Spending over an hour at Books A Million reading and talking (and not about kids books)!
96. Getting my girls back the next morning!
97. Sunday afternoon naps.
98. Jamie Vaughn's facebook status updates! She is so funny!
99. Not having to wear a sweater!
100. Listening to my girls giggle in the bath tub (even more so because my husband is one bathing them)!
Join me next week for more of God's little blessings!
24-ct. Sharpie Markers ONLY $8.83!
14 hours ago