Monday, January 24, 2011

Multitude Monday

So after my Thankful Tuesday last week, my friend Jill told me about Multitude Monday on a blog called A Holy Experience.  It is by a lady named Ann Voscamp.  She wrote a book called, "One Thousand Gifts."  I have not read it but I like the concept.  She talks about finding the everyday blessing of God and His grace through being thankful.  You can read the first chapter here. So, I am jumping on the bandwagon and adding to my list of blessings from the Lord.

25.  My Sunday school girls who listen, love me, and challenge me to look deeper into scripture.
26.  Diet coke with dark cherry syrup from Starbucks.  :)
27.  Quiet moments with Caroline after Dan and Katelyn have left for school and work.
28.  Time I get to hang out with Katelyn by herself.  Taking her to get her haircut last week was so sweet!  We just talked and giggled.  It was so much fun! 
29.  Pastor's Conference at FBC.
30.  Meeting and spending time with pastors, pastor's wives, and lay people from all the country (and even the world) and being able to encourage them and love on them.
31.  Being a part of corporate worship with a large group of men and women who have dedicated their lives to serving Christ.  It's electric!
31.  My husband and the ability he has to speak to parents and convey his love for them and their students.
32.  The time and effort he puts into preparing anytime he speaks.
33.  The way he constantly pushes himself to be a better youth pastor.
34.  The way he leads our family in every aspect of our lives (spiritually, financially, etc.)
35.  Our pastor, Dr. Brunson, for seeing the importance of tradition but not letting that hold him to past. 
36.  For Dr. Brunson pursuing Christ and His vision for our church, even when faced with criticism and indifference.
37.  Digital thermometers
38.  Magnetic dinner planners that go on the fridge
39.  Chips Ahoy Chunky cookies.
40.  Groupons for The Dreamette
41.  Large desk calenders that keep our lives some-what organized
42.  Dishwashers, though I realy wish they would invent one that unloads itself for you.
43.  The Married to Ministry blog roll.  It's nice to know you're not alone out there!
44.  Yahtzee app on Dan's iPhone.
45.  Little kid's birthday parties.  I don't know why, but I love them!
46.  My parents gave us Disney World tickets!  Can't wait to use them and take the girls!
47.  Lunches at PF Changs with my parents.  Yummy Honey Chicken with egg drop soup!
48.  Watching my daughters eat a banana.  they each have their own way they do it.  It's too funny!
49.  Seeing Katelyn and Caroline get so excited about going to the library to pick out a book.  Babie for Katelyn and Barney for Caroline.
50.  Grocery stores.  It's nice to be able to go to one place and get all the food items I need (and other things as well).  How convenient. 

I always feel somewhat random with my lists, but that's okay I guess.  God has blessed me in so many ways!  How about you?  How has God blessed you this week?

No comments: