I've been inspired by my friend Jill to take the time to list some things I'm thankful. She calls it Multitude Monday (which I believe she got from somewhere else, but who knows?). She is taking time to list 1,000 things she's thankful for. Growing up, my pastor, Dr. Lindsay Jr., challenged us every year to make a list of 100 things you're thankful for. I don't know if I ever did it as kid, but I have as an adult. When I journaled in college, I always took the time to list 5 things I was thankful for each day. It's cool to look back and see what they were. So, I am stepping up to the challenge. I always want to thank God for even the small blessings in my life! Who's going to join me?
1. Time to spend with just Dan and the girls
2. My daughter's laughter
3. Massages :)
4. Pedicures and cute toes (which I do not have right now!)
5. Date nights with my wonderful hubby
6. Cuddling on the couch with my whole family, feet in my face and all
7. Sunday night dinner with friends after church
8. Emperor's Bride tea from The Tea Room in Savannah
9.Extra-firm, yet soft pillows
10. Time to be by myself to read
11. Mom 2 Mom group discussion time
12. Comfy yoga pants
14. Disney vacations
15. Times when Katelyn gets excited about the Disney Village, thinking it's just as great as Disney World itself.
16. Hearing, "I love you"
17. Victoria Secret Love Spell lotion
18. Amish Friendship Bread
19. Romantic Comedies (especially ones with Julia Roberts)
20. Watching Survivor and then discussing strategy
21. Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice with whipped cream and caramel sauce. Yummy!
22. Karen Kingsbury books
23. Tape: scotch, making, packing, duct, etc (Have you ever thought about what life was like before tape?)
24. My new sewing machine and the fact that I actually figured out how to thread it!
25. The Generous Giving seminar this past Saturday. Tim Keller rocked my world!
Now, what about you?